Why 90’s SongsAre Better The 20’s Song?
What Is the Major Difference between the Songs of 90s and 20s?
Folks of 90’s grew up without the bliss of technology!The entire day which now we spend with computers, laptop, Smartphone, internet, etc are modern techs that have made our life easier and compatible.
Kids of 20 indeed are influenced with the technical developments. Even these don’t hesitate to call the kids of 90’s outdated! There is no relevance over this statement but the folks of 90’s feel proud to witness the spontaneous growth.
Music of 90s Vary a Lot from Music Of 20s
Music indeed has become a part of everyone’s life, be it individuals of 90’s or 20’s. There is a huge discrimination between the songs that were made in 90’s and the songs made these days!
Starting from the music theme, resolution, lyrics and notes, every element of a song in 90s vary from the song of 20s. 90s is regarded as the golden era of Indian Cinema that had witnessed amazing growth and variation.
Impression Of Songs Made In 90s
- The lyrics of songs made in 90s used to be expressive, meaningful and heartwarming.
- The lyrics as well as notes used to touch hearts of the music lovers and still are hummed.
- Though there was western touch in the music it resembled the Indian tradition.
- The songs of 90s were very far away from the technical influence on music.
- The singers of 90s had created an impression with their soulful voice.
- The songs made the story realistic and entertaining.
- Let it be a romantic track or a sad song, the well trained singers used to justify the song.
Songs of 20- Unrealistic and Loud
- The songs of 20 were induced with rock and hip hop theme.
- The music of 20 had bliss of advancing technology.
- The lyrics of the songs in 20 had meaningless theme.
- The songs in 20 are unrealistic and maximum of them are party songs.
- The modern songs are sung by singers who may not have proper training.
- The songs of 20 and later are loud.
- The songs of 20 do have limited validity,and are forgotten within few years.
Not all songs of 90s were good and all songs of 20 are bad but 5 out of 100 songs of 90s were worst and 5 out of 100 songs of 20 have good value.This determines that the songs of 90s have existence for longer time where as the songs of 20 are getting crowded and gets out-of-sight within few years.